- Point your browser to the digital signage system login page: http://concerto.clarkson.edu
- Login using your Clarkson username and password.
- At the Dashboard screen, click on the "Add Content" tab.
- Once you get to the Add Content page, you'll see the two options below (Image or Ticker Text). The majority of the content you will be creating will be Image.
- In the box labeled "File to Upload", click the Browse button to select an image file. It is best to use images in either .jpg, .png or .gif format.
- In the "Title" box, enter text to describe your content.
- Next, enter your Start and End dates by selecting the calendar icon. Your content will appear from 12:00am on the start date until 11:59pm on the end date.
- The next step is to select a duration. This is the amount of time your content will be displayed on a digital sign before being rotated out for another message. The default is 5 seconds. For content that includes lots of details, the default duration is too short. To change it, click the link labeled "Set a different duration."
- Lastly, choose an appropriate feed to add your content to. The feed that you select will dictate which screens your content appears on. Unless you a feed moderator, your content will need to be approved before it is displayed on any signs.
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.