- Timely and accurate close out (including providing all reports, liquidating all obligations, and subrecipient invoices and cash payments) must occur within 90 days after the project period end date.
- Increase awareness that this is now a requirement as part of the Federal guidance.
- Ensure subawards provide appropriate reports and invoices within 45 days or they risk not being processed.
- Recommend Investigators should consider shortening the length of subawards by 30 days to allow time for final billing from the subawardee when the project goals allow.
- Process reviews and document modifications to be completed.
- PI quick guide to be completed.