Although you probably use the Echo Cloud primarily to record class lectures, you might also want to use it to preserve and distribute other materials.
If you are an Academic Staff member, as the Instructor for a section you might want to:
- Upload a video that students should view before discussing it at a class meeting
- Upload materials that expand on a particular lecture
- Upload materials not linked to any specific section, but share them with students
You can upload any of these materials to your library in the Echo Cloud, and then edit and manage them as you would an Echo.
Before you begin:
Recommendation: Please allow 1-2 business days for OIT and you to complete initial set-up.
- You must have an Echo 360 user account, and have a Course/Section in the desired term associated with your account. Contact the Helpdesk (email@example.com or x4357) if you need an account.
- Once your account / course / section has been added, instructors log into go.clarkson.edu/echo with Clarkson email profile & password.
- Log in go.clarkson.edu/echo with Clarkson gmail and password.
- Click Library
- Click Upload Content
- Drag or Browse for file.
- Allow time for file to process in Echo.
Delete Captures from Library: Instructors now have the ability to delete captures from their Echo library. This option was activated 1/2019. From within the Echo library, users click on the menu in the upper right hand corner of video, select Delete. It will present a warning, click ok and recording will be permanently deleted.
|You may also want to use visual panels to communicate related information, tips or things users need to be aware of.|
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.